I realised that there’s a few things need sorting on the SSC so the next version will be along soon.
I’ve added the planet navigation feature to give you heading based on start and end lat./long.
The functionality around the applications to launch needs some fixing. Adding a new app can pick up a previous entry rather than starting from blanks, which is wrong. It was also not updating the xml file properly when an entry was deleted.
I’ve also realised that the ‘body’ found on startup might be wrong because (for some unknown reason) FD have used ‘body’ and ‘bodyname’ for the same thing depending on the event. Not sure what to do about that yet.